03 April 2011

[heard] right now PJ Harvey. It's been too long.

[saw] Thomas Hirschhorn's Das Auge

[watched] every episode of Being Erica (yes)

[read] James Joyce's The Dead, just lovely

[started] applying for jobs

[finished] my last paper! (aside from my thesis that is)

[drank] drinking a bottle of red Spanish wine, it is not god but it does the trick

[ate] I plan on eating a $2 slice of pizza from a dive bar on Monroe Ave. I spotted this pizza last night while out for a couple pints and I am going to go back there and fill myself full of $2 pizza slices.

[planned] doctor's appointments, moving arrangements, thesis presentations, etc.

[acquired] an awesome photographic ID badge form the 1920s at an antique market

[fancied] i want to play the autoharp ... this could be a post-grad school endeavor. for when i don't have a job and spend my days in High Park drinking beer, reading trashy magazines and playing my autoharp for spare change.

No comments: